Trackside IT Support Engineer
Would you like to
- set up, support and optimize our mobile IT infrastructure on the racetracks around the world?
- provide professional support in application and system matters for our race team users?
- be responsible for stable and faultless operation of all IT systems?
- brainstorm on future solutions, providing 1st class services to our Formula 1 Team?
Do you have
- completed studies or higher technical education in computer science?
- at least three years of professional experience?
- thorough knowledge of Microsoft client- / server systems (Active directory, Office 365, MS SQL-Server, Virtualization on VMWare, NetApp storage systems, HCI systems)?
- solid skills in networking and firewalling (Cisco products)?
- fluent German and very good English language skills?
- a passionate team player?
- willing to travel the entire year with our Formula 1 Team?
- highly motivated, communicative and solution-oriented?
- self-reliant and focused, also in time critical situations?
If the above applies and working in a dynamic, cross-functional environment appeals to you, if quality of life and living in the heart of Europe are an asset for you, we look forward to receiving your application via firstname.lastname@example.org!
Get in touch
c/o Sauber Group of Companies