Structural Composite Analysis Engineer
Here at Sauber – a historic Formula 1 Team – we are expanding as part of our return to the front of the grid.
We are currently looking for a talented Structural Composite Analysis Engineer to join us on the brink of our transformation into a full works team.
As a Structural Analysis Engineer, you will be expected to:
- Prepare FE Models to the highest standard using HyperMesh.
- Optimise composite structures using numerical methods.
- Perform Structural Analyses of the major composite assemblies.
- Actively contribute to the engineering of new / innovative technical solutions in collaboration with the Design Office, Aerodynamics department and Production.
- Continuously develop methods and improve processes.
Who are we looking for:
- A conscientious, experienced engineer, with a minimum of 2 years experience in Composite Analysis and a grounding in Composite manufacturing processes & NDT techniques.
- Someone with extensive knowledge of HyperMesh and Optistruct /ABAQUS/Laminate Tools.
- A committed and enthusiastic Team player with a positive attitude and the drive to succeed.
- Someone who thrives under pressure, loves competition and is eager to take on new challenges.
What can you expect from us:
- A competitive salary package including bonus scheme and attractive employee discounts on some renown brand’s products and services.
- A great, fast paced environment, working at the cutting edge of technology.
- Being able to work in close contact with production & the race car, and the satisfaction of seeing your work win races at the weekend.
- The opportunity for continuous personal development in the most glamorous sport in the world.
- A high level of personal empowerment, the freedom to manage your own projects and the ability to tap into the full knowledge base of our skilled workforce.
- The opportunity to directly support the race team from our remote operations centre and gain an even greater insight into the on-track action.
- An ideal location, central to Europe, offering one of the highest standards of living in the world and amazing scenery with Skiing, mountain biking, hiking, swimming, paragliding… and so much more within minutes of the factory.
If all the above applies, and working in a dynamic, cross-functional, fast paced environment appeals to you, we look forward to receiving your documents here!
Phone+41 44 937 90 00
AddressSauber Group of Companies
c/o Sauber Motorsport AG
8340 Hinwil, Switzerland
Rolf Matsch, Human Resources