System Engineer f/m, Data Center Specialist
Do you want to
- to maintain and further develop our demanding and very complex IT infrastructure at the company location in Hinwil and to ensure its availability?
- support our IT department in the areas of storage (NetApp), virtualisation (VMware) and cloud technologies?
- contribute to the design of our future system landscape?
- develop concepts to optimise the existing system and service landscape?
- act as an interface between suppliers, business partners and superiors?
- develop, implement and evaluate solution variants according to the requirements of the departments?
- maintain and expand the documentation and knowledge of the IT department?
Do you have
- completed an apprenticeship as a computer scientist or an IT degree?
- undergone regular further training in your specialist areas?
- several years of professional experience in the support of IT infrastructures as well as experience in the implementation of IT strategies?
- profound experience in client and server engineering (Microsoft Windows Server and Services, Office 365, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager MECM, relational databases Microsoft-SQL, VMWare – ESXi, vSphere, vROps)?
- ever worked with System Center Operations Manager SCOM (fine tuning and filtering of SCOM alerts), System Center Orchestrator SCORCH (planning and implementing system automations), Veeam Backup?
- knowledge in the area of network & security (Cisco/Dell) as well as Linux knowledge (advantageous)?
- very good knowledge of German and English (oral/written)?
- an EU nationality and therefore meet the criteria for a work permit in Switzerland?
- self-initiating and think entrepreneurially?
- think conceptually and have a logical as well as analytical understanding?
- communicative and possess a high level of social competence?
- open to unconventional and new solutions?
- used to working independently, calmly and reliably, even under extreme time pressure?
- a team player, flexible and helpful?
If you also like to work in a dynamic environment and feel the pulse of Formula 1, then we look forward to receiving your online application!
Sauber Motorsport AG
Regula Plüss, HR Manager