SAP Consultant (f/m)
For the development of our SAP team we are looking for a motivated, competent and dedicated personality!
Would you like
- to create technical concepts and development tasks in the SAP environment for new processes and reengineering?
- to collaborate in and manage production and logistics projects?
- to setting up, testing and documenting processes, change requests in SAP in cooperation with the operational departments?
- to customize for the SAP module MM, PP, QM (PM, MS)?
- to enforcement the “Best Practice” according to the specifications from production and logistics?
- coordinate with the other module administrators, as well as the local module administrators?
- to do Second and Third Level Support SAP Module PP (QM, MM)?
Do you have
- Completed studies (university/university of applied sciences) in procurement, production, logistics, Informatics?
- In-depth knowledge of supply chain management?
- Good knowledge of SAP in ECC 6.0 (SAP ERP) – S/4 HANA experience is considered a plus?
- Experience in SAP modules MM, PP, QM and other SAP modules
- good communication skills assertiveness
- very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- a strong team player?
- a doer who is communicative and solution-oriented for the team?
- self-reliant and focused, even in time-critical situations?
If you also like to work in a dynamic environment and feel the pulse of Formula 1, then we look forward to receiving your written application!
Regula Plüss, HR Manager
Sauber Motorsport AG
c/o Sauber Group of Companies