Production Engineer Composite
Would you like to
- be the daily interface between production and design office?
- support design and production in developing and optimizing components?
- provide technical support to the involved departments for the manufacture of (composite) tools or parts?
- test materials and report accordingly?
- take decisions regarding quality issues of non-class A parts (e.g. inserts, foams, bodywork parts, etc.)?
- maintain an overview of quality once the component is productionised in the manufacturing departments?
- support projects & problem solving sessions?
Do you have
- a graduate degree in Engineering or equivalent?
- a minimum of 5 years of experience within high and autoclave cured composites?
- evident experience and accomplishments in all fields of composite manufacturing?
- knowledge of different composite manufacturing methods?
- preferably knowledge of CAD (CATIA V6) and ability to use standard software packages (e.g. Windows, Excel, Outlook)?
- creative approach to problem solving?
- a self-motivated individual with excellent technical, organisation and communication skills?
- open minded and have a flexible approach to work?
- used to work independently?
- fluent in English or German written and spoken?
- honest and used to take responsibility for your work?
If so, we look forward to hearing from you!
c/o Sauber Group of Companies
Regula Plüss, HR Manager