Mechanic for "Mechanical Testing"
Are you looking for a new interesting challenge?
Mechanic for “Mechanical Testing”
Would you like to
- conduct static and dynamic tests (free-standing actuators, servo electric and servo hydraulic test machine) as well as FIA homologation tests of our Formula 1 race cars components?
- be responsible for suspension and wing assembly quality control?
- strive for improvisation and implementation of tests for quick answers to solve immediate problems?
- be responsible for the assembly of test rigs and maintaining them?
- conduct the testing of development parts including analysing the results?
Do you have
- a solid fundamental engineering background (machine mechanic)?
- work experience as a test mechanic (would be an asset)?
- experience in programming controllers as well as executing test programming and testing?
- a passion for racing?
- the language skills to converse and write in German and English?
- a Swiss work permit or an EU nationality and therefore meet the criteria for a work permit in Switzerland?
- a hard-working team player who is flexible in terms of working hours and who is eager to learn?
- a keen, open-minded and enthusiastic personality, used to work in a fast-changing environment?
- implementation-oriented, have a practical working style and are able to set priorities correctly?
- a helpful, proactive and self-starting individual who is able to see the big picture?
- self-sufficient and able to work independently with accurate and precise work habits?
If the above applies and working in a dynamic, cross-functional environment appeals to you, we are looking forward to receiving your application here!
c/o Sauber Motorsport AG
8340 Hinwil, Switzerland
Rolf Matsch, Human Resources