IT Network Engineer (w/m)
Do you want to
- be the competent contact person for all network matters of our Formula 1 team?
- take care of our networks in the factory in Hinwil and at the race track, wired and wireless, including firewalls and services?
- set up a reliable and intelligent monitoring for all processes, devices and services?
- be the person responsible for ensuring the secure, stable and error-free operation of all network systems?
- develop future solutions that enable excellent service for network and security solutions?
Do you have
- completed a higher education or a degree in the field of information technology?
- the professional education level of a CCNA, or a corresponding level for the products of another manufacturer, as well as at least three years of professional experience?
- profound experience with Cisco / Dell networks, as well as client and server systems (Microsoft Azure cloud services, telephony via Microsoft Teams, HCI systems)?
- very good knowledge of German and English (oral/written)?
- a strong team player?
- a doer who is communicative and solution-oriented for the team?
- self-reliant and focused, even in time-critical situations?
If you also like to work in a dynamic environment and feel the pulse of Formula 1, we look forward to receiving your online application!
Please note that we only can consider European Citizens.
Sauber Motorsport AG
Regula Plüss, HR Manager