Are you looking for a new challenge as
Would you like to
- productively participate in the manufacture of fibre composite parts for our F1 vehicles?
- work according to design plans and quality specifications?
- be part of a team that builds, bonds together and prepares components for use on the race track?
Do you have
- a basic technical education?
- at least 3 years of practical experience preferably in a F1 Team/Supplier?
- tact and diplomacy, a good feeling for the job and a conscientious, efficient and independent working style?
- a good capacity to think in three dimensions?
- an EU nationality and therefore meet the criteria for a work permit in Switzerland?
- flexible in terms of working hours (shift work, standby duty)?
- industrious, resilient and a team player?
- helpful, proactive and capable of showing initiative?
If the above applies, and working in a dynamic, cross-functional environment, feeling the pulse of Formula 1, appeals to you, we look forward to your CV! Please note that we only can consider European Citizens
Sauber Motorsport AG
Regula Plüss, HR Manager