Are you looking for a new challenge as
Would you like to
- productively participate in the manufacture of fibre composite parts for our F1 vehicles?
- work according to design plans and quality specifications?
- be part of a team that builds, bonds together and prepares components for use on the race track?
Do you have
- a basic technical education?
- at least 3 years of practical experience preferably in a F1 Team/Supplier?
- tact and diplomacy, a good feeling for the job and a conscientious, efficient and independent working style?
- a good capacity to think in three dimensions?
- an EU nationality and therefore meet the criteria for a work permit in Switzerland?
- flexible in terms of working hours (shift work, standby duty)?
- industrious, resilient and a team player?
- helpful, proactive and capable of showing initiative?
If the above applies, and working in a dynamic, cross-functional environment, feeling the pulse of Formula 1, appeals to you, we look forward to your CV! Please note that we only can consider European Citizens
Sauber Group of Companies