CAD/PLM Support und Process Engineer (f/m/d)
CAD/PLM Support and Process Engineer (f/m/d)
Ready for an exciting challenge in Formula 1?
Would you like to
- be part of our strong PLM focused design, where fabrication and assembly activities depend on flawless functioning of underlying processes?
- support our highly qualified Designers with their CATIA-V6 problems and methods?
- play an active role in the CATIA-V6 Upgrade project (3DExperience).
- enhance our CAD/PLM-Methodologies for our design processes and carry out trainings and support?
- Install and configure CATIA Workstations (user- and client-configurations)?
Do you have
- a completed technical study or higher technical education in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive, computer science or other comparable education?
- a bachelor’s degree in engineering?
- practical experience in the use, support and administration of modern CAD and PLM systems?
- thorough knowledge of CATIA-3DExperience and/or CATIA-V5 is an advantage?
- gut knowledge in the field of Design-Methods with CAD and PLM?
- additional experience with CAM and CAE applications are an advantage?
- programming skills (Visual Basic, macros, scripting, …)?
- good German and English language skills (verbal and written)?
- a passionate team player?
- a self-starter, communicative and helpful?
- self-reliant, solution-oriented and dynamic?
If you also like to work in a dynamic environment and feel the pulse of Formula 1, we look forward to receiving your online application!
Sauber Motorsport AG
Regula Plüss, HR Manager
8340 Hinwil, Switzerland